How do I get my announcement on channel 7 Bulletin Board?
There are several ways to get your announcement on Channel 7 Bulletin Board
- Call – 573-883-7675 – and ask for instructions.
- E-mail your request and announcement at – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bring your written announcement to Ste. Genevieve Hall and leave on the front counter.
- Mail your written announcement to Ste Genevieve County Access Television P.O. Box 51, Ste. Genevieve, MO 63670
NOTE: Be sure to include your full name, address and phone number.
Who may submit an item for the Channel 7 Bulletin Board?
Our Bulletin Board polices are for County and Community individuals, non-profit groups and organizations of Ste Genevieve County.
Posting and Scheduling procedures are as follows:
- Events – posted seven(7) days prior and the day of the event.
- Birthday and Anniversary Greetings – posted the day of the event.
- Lost and Found Notices – posted for three(3) days.
- Congratulation Notices – posted for three (3) days (subject to availability).
How do I get my program on Ste Genevieve Community Access Television (SGCATV) Channel 98?
- If you have something on DVD that you would like shown on SGCATV, drop it off at Ste Genevieve City Hall along with a completed REQUEST FOR CABLE CAST form. This form must be signed and dated.
- If you want a live program from our station’s studio (in the basement of City Hall) give us a call 573-883-7675. Let us know the type of program your requesting – a call-in show, a panel discussion, musical program and etc. A donation to cover the additional expense would be appreciated.
- NOTE: SGCATV reserves the right in determining whether or not contents on the DVD and/or programs submitted are suitable for public viewing.
Download the Request for Cable Cast form here.